We are proudly recognizing the significance of our presence in the society.
It is our ultimate goal to see the smile of our customers, we will keep smiling ourselves to accomplish our mission.
By smiling, we continue to ask ‘What next do you want, customer?’
In which direction should we aim for?
Offside believes it can offer the extra significance beyond the stated request from the customers.
We will be always accompanying you whenever and wherever you are by maximizing your business performance as well as your philanthropy activity.
In order to achieve this commitment, Offside will pay the best efforts to understand the challenges and objectives the customer holds.
Approaches we take.
We will do our best on the followings.
the quality of
as a team
to be speedy
OFFSIDE has been established in 1985. It originally started as a musical event producer.
Since, it has made wide scope of event producing business.
As stated above, we are trying hard to accomplish more than 100% of customers demand.
We all work hard obviously and are always self-innovation our discipline.
- Company Name
- OFFSIDE INCORPORATED
- Queen’s Tower C 18F, 2-3-5 Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-6218, JAPAN
- 21,250,000 yen
- Chairman CEO
- Mari Yoshitomi
- Hitoshi Ito
- General Manager
- Sadatomo Yamada
- Toshihiko Yoshitomi
- 045-661-0622 (main）
- Business Activities
- Events / Exhibitions / Lectures
Concert / Stage / Display
Advertising / Web / Print design / Vision
- June, 1985
- Founded as “Music Product OFFSIDE” as event concert production, at Daimachi, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama.
- November, 1988
- Moved to 2-20 Tokiwa-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama.
Establishes Offside Co., Ltd. (capital 4 million yen).
Business development centered on events, exhibitions, and music businesses.
- April, 1995
- Increased capital to 10 million yen.
- September, 1995
- Headquarters moved to 2-11 Tokiwa-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama.
- February, 2006
- Relocate the head office to Queen’s Tower A, 2-3-1, Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama.
Increased capital to 21.25 million yen.
- June, 2008
- Obtained a worker dispatching business permit
- January, 2010
- Relocate the head office to Queen’s Tower C, 2-3-5 Minatomirai,Nishi-ku, Yokohama.
LED business started.
- October, 2017
- Obtained security business law certification
Permit / Certification
Main participating organizations
Queen’s Tower C 18F, 2-3-5 Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-6218, JAPANbr>
Arriving by train／1 minutes walk from Minatomirai Station of Minatomirai line,
8 minutes walk from Sakuragicho Station of JR Keihintohoku line